Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB), Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the Airmen Group X & Y Result 2020, the result of the online exam for the post of Airmen Star (01/2020) for intake 02/2021. Candidates can download CASB Result 202 from the official website –airmenselection.cdac.in.
Shortlisted candidates will now have to appear for the Phase 2 Exam. CASB Phase 2 Exam will start from 19 January 2021. Candidates are required to download the Admit Card uploaded on their Individual login from website www.airmenselection.cdac.in.and are to adhere to Instructions provided therein. The board will also mail the CASB Airmen Phase 2 Admit Card in due course.
How to download CASB Airmen Result 2020?
- Visit the official website of IAF Airmen CDAC – airmenselection.cdac.in.
- Go to ‘Candidate Tab’ and click on ‘Shortlisted candidates for Phase II”
- CASB Airmen PDF file open in your screed
- Checklist of selected candidates CASB Airmen Phase 2 Exam 2020
Selected candidates in STAR 01/2020 for January 2020 will be considered for intake 02/2021 (for course likely to commence in July 2021).
Click here to Download Airmen Group X & Y Result 2020
Air Force Phase 2 Testing Procedure:
Shortlisted candidates in the Pase-1 will be issued, a new Admit Card for Phase-II exam on their registered e-mail ID. The admit card can also be downloaded from candidate login. All original documents/certificates (as applicable) along with self-attested photocopies will be required to be produced for appearing in the Phase-II test. The relevant instructions will be printed on Phase-II Admit Card. Candidates have to read the instructions carefully and to report with a coloured printout of Admit Card and original documents/certificates at an allotted Airmen Selection Centre as per the date and time written over it.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): As per the merit list candidates who pass the Online Exam, whose names will be displayed on the CASB Web Portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in on a stipulated date will be called at designated Airmen Selection Centre for Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Physical Fitness Test is consist of:
- 1.6 Km run (to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds)
- 10 push-ups
- 10 sit-ups, and
- 20 squats
- Adaptability Test-1: (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will have to undertake Adaptability Test-1 (it is objective type written test) which is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions. Adaptability test-1 is also known as SRT (Situation Reaction Test) it consists of 45 SRT questions with multiple choice and 20 questions of English grammar.
- Adaptability Test-2: (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades). All candidates who pass Adaptability Test -1 will have to undertake Adaptability Test-2 as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life. In this test students are divided into groups of 12-15 and one topic is given to all of them written on a paper. Group is given 5-10 minuts of time to go through this topic. After reading the topic students have to introduce themselves and have to speak on that topic one by one in their own words. In the last one student can give the conclusion on that topic if asked by the officer.
If you still have any query in your mind related to Indian Air Force Airmen Phase 2 Testing Procedure, please feel free to call us on +91-8448446620.