After a very long-awaited and confusing situation created due to lockdown and COVID-19 finally, good news has come for the aspirants of the Indian Army who belong to Jaipur, Sikar & Tonk districts of Rajasthan. Indian Army has finally declared Army Bharti Rally Notification: JAIPUR, SIKAR & TONK 2020-21 on its official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
|Application Start Date||30 June 2020|
|Application End Date||14 August 2020|
|Rally Start Date||24 August 2020|
|Rally End Date||31 March 2021|
|Admit Card Issue Date||15 days before Rally Date|
Note: Normally the rally start date and the rally end date has a gap of 5 to 7 days but this time Indian Army has taken a big gap in the rally start and end dates due to uncertain situation of COVID-19. Indian Army has announced the dates for online enrollment and Rally but still has also mentioned that the exact date, location, and venue of the rally will be confirmed later as per the COVID-19 pandemic situation. All eligible candidates of Jaipur, Sikar & Tonk districts for Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk/SKT and Soldier Tradesman (10th & 8th pass) on announcement during the period from 24 Aug 2020 to 31 Mar 2021 (exact date, location, and venue of the rally will be confirmed later as per COVID-19 pandemic situation).
Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Cards. Any candidate who fails to submit his application will not be allowed to participate in the Rally.
Candidates will be screened for the following categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:
- Education certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by COBSE, AICTE, CBSE, and NIOS only be considered.
- Candidates for Sol Tdn category to register in only one of the trades as mentioned above and will be considered for recruitment in that particular trade only.
Candidates will be tested as stated below:
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site.
- Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/ CH/ BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/ CH/ BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO/RO (HQ) for the issue of Admit Card for CEE in the case declared FIT.
- Common Entrance Exam (CEE) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, Date, and time of the written test will be intimated at rally site / through CEE Admit Cards.
- Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/specialists at MH/ CH/ BH.
- Negative marking would be applicable in CEE
- Result of written examination will be declared on the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Candidates are required to bring following documents/certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site:
- Admit Card: Printed with Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size).
- Photograph: Twenty copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three-month-old Computer printouts/ photoshopped photographs will NOT be accepted.
- Education Certificates:
- Education Certificates with marks sheet in original of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric/Intermediate/Graduation etc from recognized School/College/Board/University.
- Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
- Candidates with matric certificate from open school should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
- Domicile Certificate: Domicile certificate with photographs, issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate affixed with a photograph of the candidate, issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate.
- Religion Certificate: Religion Certificate issued by the Tehsildar / SDM. (If religion as “SIKH / HINDU / MUSLIM / CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
- School Character Certificate: School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/ Headmaster where the candidate last studied.
- Character Certificate: Character Certificate with photograph issued by village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within six months.
- Unmarried Certificate: Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 yrs of age with photographs issued by village Sarpanch/ Municipal Corporation within six months.
- Relationship Certificate: SOS / SOEX/ SOW/ SOWW candidates are required to produce the following documents:
- Relationship certificate issued from respective Records office only duly signed by Records Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particulars of the records officer issuing the Relation certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed.
- A declaration to the effect as mentioned below in Affidavit on minimum Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st class/ Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidates at the rally site.
- Original Discharge Book of ESM also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
- NCC Certificate: NCC A/B/C certificates and Republic Day parade certificate should have photographs of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticate by concerned NCC Group Commanders.
- Sports Certificate:
- Sportsmen who have represented India at the International level and State at National level within the last two years. For a list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website.
- Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at the district level with 1st /2nd position within the last two years. Sports certificate should be with registration number and from Govt recognized sports institutes/bodies as under:
- All Sr/Jr National Championship Cert – Respective National Federation.
- All-State & Distt level certificates – Respective State Sports Association.
- All University level certificates – Inter-University Sports Board.
- All school level certificates – All India School Games Federation.
- Affidavit: Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by the candidate.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card. Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Candidates should bring their Aadhar linked mobile phone to facilitate documentation for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & Allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Samanya Niwas Praman Patra is required as per Govt of Rajasthan website (E-Mitra).
- Candidate below the age of 18 years should bring the certificate duly signed by the parents/guardians and attested by village Sarpanch, stating that the “I am sending my son name ____ date of birth ____ for recruitment in Army on my own interest and there is no objection on him joining the Army. I shall not ask for any compensation due to any injury/illness sustained by my son during screening”.
- Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time-consuming process.
- Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
- Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay a bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerized and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
- Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
- Giving / taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is a criminal offence and liable for punishment under the law.
- Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/ alteration of any type will not be accepted.
- All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before enrolment into the Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the number of years of service individual may have rendered.
- No compensation for Death/injury/loss etc. during the rally and no travelling allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary. The signing of Indemnity Bond is a mandatory requirement.
- Use of any kind of performance-enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further
- Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates are likely to be REJECTED for further selection.
- If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
- Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are dispatched for training.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches and any other recording devices are not permitted in the rally site and the time of CEE.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days. Candidates should make arrangements to stay under their own arrangements.
- For more details, candidates may contact No 01412235774.
Rashtra Defence Academy is a premier defence entrance exams preparatory institute in Jaipur, we guide and prepare students for both physical and written tests conducted for Army, Navy & Air Force. For any kind of assistance required for this vacancy, candidates may contact us directly by visiting our institute or call us on enquiry number 8448446620.
- Medical and Physical Standards for Indian Navy Sailor Entry
- Indian Air Force Airmen Phase 2 Testing Procedure
- Know about 3 Year ‘Tour of Duty’ for Civilians- Proposed by Indian Army
- Indian Army Soldier Technical- Eligibility Criteria & Selection Procedure
- Join Military Nursing Service B.Sc. (Nursing) Course- Career for Girls after 12th