Union Public Service Commission is going to publish CDS 2 2021 Notification on 04 August 2021 as per the UPSC Examination Calendar 2021 launched on its official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/. UPSC conducts CDS exam twice a year and this is one of the most popular defence exams among the defence aspirants who are willing to join as an Officer in the Indian Army, Navy, Air Force, and Officers Training Academies after their graduation. If you are planning to write the CDS 2 2021 Exam, here you will get all the information related to exam pattern, eligibility criteria, syllabus of exam etc.
CDS 2 2021 Important Dates:
[table id=49 /]
CDS 2 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions as mentioned in the notification of exam. Here we will discuss the eligibility criteria in detail:
Education qualification is the primary criteria for any exam, so one should know about these criteria to know his/her eligibility for any particular exam. Education Qualification for CDS 2 2021 are as mentioned below:
[table id=50 /]
CDS 2 2021 Age limit:
All the defence exams have some age criteria, therefore age limits also play a vital role in the CDS exam because UPSC has kept some cut-off dates for the eligibility. So before applying for CDS 2 2021 go through the full CDS 2 2021 notification provided by UPSC to check the eligibility.
[table id=51 /]
CDS 2 2021 Selection Procedure:
CDS follows a three-stage recruitment process it consists of:
- Written Test
- SSB Interview
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
The written examination consists of the below subjects:
A) For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
[table id=52 /]
B) For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy:
[table id=53 /]
CDS 2 2021 SSB Interview 2021 involves 2 stages:
- Stage 1 consists of officer intelligence rating, picture perception, and description test.
- Stage 2 involves interview, group testing officer task, psychology test, and conference
CDS 2 2021 How to Apply:
- Visit the official website — upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the UPSC CDSE 2 2021 link
- In part – I of the registration, submit your basic information.
- In part II, fill the payment details and choice of exam center, upload your photo and sign as per guidelines
- Save and submit it and take a print out for further reference
- Application fee: Rs 200/- SC, ST and women candidates are exempted from application fee
- Examination Centers: UPSC CDS 2 2021 exam will be held in 41 CDS Exam Centers across India.