The online examination for the post of Indian Navy Sailor AA SSR i.e. Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruitment SSR is likely to be conducted on 2nd February 2020 to 4th February 2020 at various centers all over India. According to a flash message displaying on the official website of the Indian Navy, the AA and SSR admit cards are available for download from January 24, 2020, to February 4, 2020. Candidates who had applied for the Indian Navy Metric Recruitment (MR) can also be able to download admit cards from January 28, 2020, to February 7, 2020.
Are you appearing in Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR Exam-2020?
If you are an Indian Navy aspirant and going to appear for the forthcoming Indian Navy Sailors AA & SSR recruitment exam which is scheduled on 2nd to 4th February 2020, then read this article very carefully about Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR previous years and ace your practice to crack this the Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR exam-2020. These Indian Navy SSR & AA Question Papers help you to grab a job in the Indian Navy. For more information aspirants can check the official web portal of the Indian Navy that is joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Importance of Solving Previous Years Papers:
Previous year question papers are a gold mine that can be used as a stairway to success. However, students often pay heed to these question papers only at the last moment when only a few days are left for the exam.
Referring to previous year papers before the exams will reduce your load surrounding the preparation. Based on the pattern of questions asked and the manner of questions will render the student a stronghold regarding which topics they can leave out and which chapters are more important. This will not only help in easing the preparation but also provide one time for revision and practice.
Before kick-starting your preparation for your Navy Sailor AA, SSR exam, start with referring to as many previous year questions papers as possible to race ahead of others in the competition.
Previous year question papers are considered beneficial especially in the case of every competitive examination as they happen to be a turning point in the life of students which determines their future career prospects. And previous year papers than anything else prove to be extremely lucrative for students who like to smart work instead of hard work.
Below given points make previous year papers worth:
- Solving Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR Previous Years Question Papers will help you to know the question paper pattern, difficulty level of the questions and exam trend.
- Previous Years Question Papers will help you to gain command over subjects like Mathematics, Physics, GK and English.
- Solving Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR Previous Years Question Papers will help you to effectively apply time management skills.
- Previous Years Question Papers will help you to identify your weak areas and The manner in which the questions were asked (Helps prepare how to format answers).
- Solving as many papers as possible aids in strengthening one’s grip on the subject. This makes one well abreast of solving different questions in the least time without the worry of losing marks or leaving any question unattempted.
- Solving Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR Previous Years Question Papers will help you to understand the scoring pattern and thereby prepare their strategy and timetable.
Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR Exam Pattern:
See the Exam pattern carefully given in the table below and make your strategy accordingly:
|Indian Navy Sailor AA, SSR) Exam Pattern 2020
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General knowledge||25||100 Marks||60 Minutes|
- Exam for both Artificer Apprentice (AA) and Senior Secondary Recruitment SSR will be common.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Students have to clear the minimum cut off of every section and total cut off in aggregate.
- Questions will be of objective type with multiple choice.
- The question paper will be bilingual (English & Hindi).
- There will be negative marking for attempting questions with every wrong answer. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The Exam will be computer-based.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 Syllabus.
- For further details, aspirants can check the official web site that is joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy Sailor SSR & AA Previous Papers:
|Indian Navy Sailor SSR & AA Old Model Papers|
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Category||Download Previous Year Question Papers|
|Job Location||Across India|
You can download the model test paper by clicking on the above-given download link. For more details, you can visit our website and enroll in your details.
The Indian Navy is going to conduct Computer Based Test (CBT) exam on 2nd to 4th February 2020 on various centers all over the country. The result of the Computer Based Test (CBT) exam will be declared after 25-30 days. Successful candidates in the Computer Based Test (CBT) exam will be eligible for the second stage of selection i.e. Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
As you all know the first stage Computer Based Test (CBT) exam is very important for every student to get through for the second stage. So candidates must practice the given Indian Navy SSR, AA Previous Papers to get good marks in the CBT Exam. After the completion of the first round, qualified aspirants attend the final round that is Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Download Admit Cards of Indian Navy AA and SSR-2020
- Join Indian Coast Guard as Navik-General Duty 10+2 Entry-02/2020 Batch
- NDA (1) 2020 Out How to apply Check Eligibility Dates Exam Pattern
- Air Force Group X & Y 2020: Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Team Rashtra Defence Academy