NDA admit card 2020 for both (I) and (II) has been released by UPSC on August 10. Registered candidates can download from the official website -upsc.nic.in. To download NDA admit card, candidates need to enter either registration number or roll number. NDA admit card is available to download till the day of the exam. The hard copy of the admit card is not sent to candidates by post. NDA 1 & 2 exams will be conducted on September 6. Read below for more details on NDA admit card.
How to download NDA Admit Card 2020?
The steps to download the admit card of NDA is explained below.
- Candidates need to visit the official website https://upsc.gov.in/
- In the home page, find ‘E-admit card National Defence Academy examination’ link
- Clicking the link, candidates are redirected to the login page
- Read the instructions carefully before downloading NDA admit card 2020
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Select any of the given option – registration number or roll number
- If candidates select registration number, they need to enter the registration number, date of birth and random image
- If candidates select roll number, they need to enter roll number, date of birth and random image
- Clicking the ‘Submit’ button
- NDA admit card appears on the screen
- Download the admit card and take its printout
Click here to download NDA admit card 2020
The image of the login window is given below –
Details in NDA admit card 2020:
The details in the NDA hall ticket are divided into three sections: personal details, exam details and exam centre details. The details printed under each section are given below.
[table id=18 /]
How to correct error in NDA 2020 admit card?
If any candidate does not receive the admit card one week before the exam or there is an error in the same, they should contact the examination authority immediately. Information regarding the same can also be obtained from the facilitation counter either in person or over the phone. Candidates should provide the following details while reporting any issue.
- Name and year of the examination
- Registration ID (RID)
- Roll Number (if received)
- Name of candidate (in full and in block letters)
- Postal Address as given in the NDA application form
Things to carry along with NDA Admit Card:
Candidates should carry any one of the following photo-identity proof along with the admit card:
Photo-identity proof: Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Aadhar card, College/School ID card.
Photographs: Candidates are required to carry two passport-sized photographs. The photographs should be the same as the one uploaded during the registration process.
Important instructions related to exam and admit card:
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- Bring this e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final result as its production before the Service Selection Board is necessary.
- You are responsible for the safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
- Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 9:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed to enter into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry.
- Candidates are advised to visit their Examination Venue at least one day in advance and familiarize themselves with the itinerary to avoid the last-minute hassle in their own interest. They should reach the Examination Venue on the day of Examination well in time for frisking.
- Candidates should note that they shall not be allowed to appear at any other Venue except the Venue mentioned in the e-Admit Card. If a candidate appears at any other venue due to any reason, his candidature shall liable to be cancelled.
- Please read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available in the Examination notice and “Poster containing instructions” displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
- Candidate should not be in possession of or using any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smartwatches, etc., or camera or Bluetooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future Examinations.
- Use of normal or simple wristwatches by candidates is allowed inside the Examination Rooms/ Halls. However, use of watches fitted with any special accessory that might be used as a communication device or smartwatches is strictly prohibited and candidates are not allowed to take such watches into the Examination Rooms/ Halls.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Hall, as safekeeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing at the examination with an undertaking.
- Candidates should note that any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Wearing of mask/face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask/face cover will not be allowed entry into the Venue.
- Candidates, however, will have to remove their masks for verification, whenever required by the Examination functionaries.
- The candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in a transparent bottle.
- Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
View this post on Instagram