Indian army is going to publish the TES 45 notification on 01 February 2021 for the candidates who have completed the 12th standard with PCM with an aggregate of 70%. TES 45 Online applications will open from 01 February 2021. Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfil the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs.
Total Vacancies for TES 45 course are 90. The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
TES 45 Age Limit:
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 2002 and not after 01 Jan 2005 (both days inclusive).
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
Seniority: They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME, MCTE, MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course) but above TGC / UES course.
How to Apply:
The candidates who fulfil the above-given eligibility criteria shall apply online only through the official website which is “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will be opened.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill your details as required under various segments.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment of the application process.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Then click on ‘Submit Now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Candidates must click ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self-attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-(i) Class 10th certificate and mark sheet in original showing DOB.
(ii) Class 12th certificate and mark sheet in original.
(iii) ID proof in original.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference.
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, the candidate should have no objection for undergoing medical examination by the board of Male/Female doctors.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- The candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on the allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of the organisation.
PROCEDURE FOR COMMON CANDIDATES: TES & NDA ENTRY
- The candidates who apply for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and National Defence Academy (NDA & NA) parallel courses need to undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers for the entries recommended.
- Those candidates who are recommended for TES prior to their NDA SSB will have to undergo medical for TES and NDA (AF and Navy) separately.
- If only NDA Army is their preference these TES candidates need not undergo NDA medical again. The NDA medical examination will begin only after the candidate is declared FIT in TES medicals.
- The candidates who are recommended in NDA prior to SSB for TES need not undergo medical for TES separately. The Medical Status for TES (10+2) will be same as NDA (Army) medical examination. A candidate declared UNFIT in NDA will be considered UNFIT for TES as well.
- If the candidate is found UNFIT/ UNFIT IN ABSENTIA at any stage of medical examination in any entry i.e. TES or NDA & NA parallel courses he will be declared UNFIT for both the entries and no representation will be accepted thereafter.
MERIT LIST: IT MUST BE NOTED THAT MERE QUALIFYING AT THE SSB INTERVIEW DOES NOT CONFIRM FINAL SELECTION. MERIT WILL BE PREPARED ON THE BASIS OF MARKS OBTAINED BY THE CANDIDATE AT SSB INTERVIEW. HIGHER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, PREVIOUS PERFORMANCES, NCC BACKGROUND ETC. HAVE NO ROLE TO PLAY FOR FINALIZATION OF MERIT LIST. JOINING LETTERS TO JOIN PRE-COMMISSION TRAINING AT OTA, GAYA WILL ONLY BE ISSUED SUBJECT TO VACANCIES AND MEDICAL FITNESS.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TES 45 WILL OPEN ON 01 FEB 2021 AT 1200 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 01 MARCH 2021 AT 1200 HRS.