This article will let you know about Indian Air Force Airmen Phase 2 Testing Procedure. Indian Air force conducts STAR online exams for Group X and Group Y Airmen which is also called Phase I of the selection procedure. Phase-1 is online for both Group X and Group Y. Candidates who clear the cutoff list of Phase-1 (online exam) are called for the Phase-2 testing. Through this article, we are going to explain the Indian Air Force Airmen Phase 2 Testing Procedure.
Shortlisted candidates in the Pase-1 will be issued, a new Admit Card for Phase-II exam on their registered e-mail ID. The admit card can also be downloaded from candidate login. All original documents/certificates (as applicable) along with self-attested photocopies will be required to be produced for appearing in the Phase-II test. The relevant instructions will be printed on Phase-II Admit Card. Candidates have to read the instructions carefully and to report with a colored printout of Admit Card and original documents/certificates at an allotted Airmen Selection Centre as per the date and time written over it.
Indian Air Force Airmen Phase 2 Testing Procedure:
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): As per the merit list candidates who pass the Online Exam, whose names will be displayed on the CASB Web Portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in on a stipulated date will be called at designated Airmen Selection Centre for Physical Fitness Test (PFT). Physical Fitness Test is consist of:
- 1.6 Km run (to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds)
- 10 push-ups
- 10 sit-ups, and
- 20 squats
- Adaptability Test-1: (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades) All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will have to undertake Adaptability Test-1 (it is objective type written test) which is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF which involves deployment in varied geographic terrain, weather and operational conditions. Adaptability test-1 is also known as SRT (Situation Reaction Test) it consists of 45 SRT questions with multiple choice and 20 questions of English grammar.
- Adaptability Test-2: (For both Group ‘ X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades). All candidates who pass Adaptability Test -1 will have to undertake Adaptability Test-2 as per policy in vogue. Adaptability Test-2 is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force and are able to adjust to the military way of life. In this test students are divided into groups of 12-15 and one topic is given to all of them written on a paper. Group is given 5-10 minuts of time to go through this topic. After reading the topic students have to introduce themselves and have to speak on that topic one by one in their own words. In the last one student can give the conclusion on that topic if asked by the officer.
If you still have any query in your mind related to Indian Air Force Airmen Phase 2 Testing Procedure, please feel free to call us on +91-8448446620.
- Air Force Group X & Y 2020: Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- How To Prepare For Air Force Group “X” & “Y” At Home
- Tips for Taking Air Force & Navy Online Exams