Application forms for Air Force Common Admission Test have started and 30’th June is the last date to complete and submit the application form by paying the fee amount. Many aspirants had the fear of cancellation of the AFCAT 2 2020 exam but finally, things have got clear from the air force selection board and you need to get back to cramming and learning everything to crack the AFCAT 2 2020 exam. To crack any exam in a very short span of time it is very important to make good strategies. Here we will discuss some very important tips for AFCAT 2 2020 related to time management:
There are 9 important tips for AFCAT 2 2020 aspirants to manage their time accordingly and to prepare for the upcoming AFCAT 2 2020 exam:
- Start your day with yoga and exercise as it increases blood flow to the body and brain and regular yoga helps you to maintain your concentration. Combine this with waking up early in the morning and a nutritious meal at the start of your day, and your mind is prepped for success.
- Everyday Give 10 minutes yourself to plan your day. This can be done early in the morning or the night before.
- Always keep a water bottle and a glass while studying as drinking plain water on regular interval helps one’s brain work faster, according to a new study published in the journal Frontiers in Human Neuroscience.
- Designate a specific place for studying. This will train your brain to kick into study-mode. If you go to the same library or computer lab when you need to be productive, your mind will eventually get the idea and adjust every time you visit those places.
- HAVE NAPS! Naps are not only the most enjoyable thing to do at 3 in the afternoon, but they help you consolidate short-term memories into long-term memories. A short 20-minute nap has huge benefits!
- Revise every 1 hour, before you have a break. If you don’t remember much, that means your brain is fried and needs a break.
- Listen to soft/instrumental music which DOES NOT have lyrics. Listening to lyrical music is distracting, whether or not you’re aware of it.
- Follow the Pomodoro Technique: The Pomodoro technique is a time management/productivity life hack. It helps you to get more things done in less time.
Here’s how it works: Basically, you have to work for 25 minutes straight and then take a 5-minute break. When you are done with four Pomodoro, take a 15-20 minute break. Follow this:
- You should be focusing on certain things and ways that can enhance your preparation. Some of you may work better by writing notes and then revising them while some of you understand things better by watching some video lectures. You need to organize your schedule as well your study plan and keep them both in synchronization so that when you are studying – your mind is clear and you can blend studying with proper productive learning.
- As I stated earlier that it is dangerous to venture out and during these times you can’t go to conventional classroom teaching then why shouldn’t we try something new that is giving us everything and even better than the classroom teaching in the form of online courses. Online courses can be more convenient and affordable than classroom teaching. Rashtra Defence Academy is working to build a platform for all the defence aspirants with such extremely interesting and engaging courses. If you are preparing for AFCAT written exams then you should check out the AFCAT Online courses which are going to be uploaded on rashtradefenceacademy.com that consist of full lectures for every topic, mock tests, lesson plans, quizzes that will enhance your performance.
- Indian Air Force Academy Passing Out Parade Will Be Held On 20 June 2020
- IMA Passing Out Parade Held on June 13- Parents of Gentlemen Cadets Missed the Event