NDA Passing Out Parade for 139th Course is successfully conducted today at National Defence Academy Khadakwasla, Pune. The ceremony conducted in the premier institution’s Habibullah Hall in Pune district in Maharashtra.
217 cadets of the 139th course have received their degrees from Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) at the convocation on Friday. The passing out parade is reviewed by Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria.
The 217 passing out cadets included 49 cadets in the science stream, 113 cadets in computer science stream and 55 cadets in Arts stream. Twelve cadets from friendly foreign countries were also awarded degrees. The fourth batch of BTech course, comprising 45 naval cadets and 35 Air Force cadets, also received course completion certificates. They will continue the fourth year of their BTech curriculum at their respective service academies.
Cadet Quartermaster Sergeant Arkshit Kapoor won the Commandant’s Silver medal and Chief of Army Staff (COAS) Trophy for standing first in science stream.
Squadron Cadet Captain Parul Yadav won the Commandant’s Silver medal and Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) Trophy for standing first in computer science stream.
Battalion Cadet Adjutant Dhananjay Jasrotia bagged the Commandant’s Silver Medal and Chief of the Air Staff (CAS) Trophy for standing first in Arts Stream and Squadron Cadet Captain Sawan Maan won the Commandant’s Silver Medal and Admiral OS Dawson’s Trophy for standing first in BTech stream.
NDA 139 Course Passing Out Parade Award Winners:
- President’s Gold Medal: Battalion Cadet Captain Anirudh Singh
- President’s Silver Medal: Divisional Cadet Captain Somay Badola
- President’s Bronze Medal: Battalion Cadet Captain Anmol
- Chief of Staff Banner: India Squadron
- Best Cadet in Drill: BCC Anmol
- ACC Utkarsh Sharma was adjudged best all round Air Force Cadet
- NDA & NA Exam 1 & 2 2020 | NDA New Exam Date on 6 Sep 2020
- Indian Air Force Group X & Y Provisional Merit List For INTAKE: 02/2020
- Air Force Group X & Y-2020 Previous Years Paper | Download Model Papers PDF