Indian Air Force has published the AFCAT 1 2021 Notification today, online registration will Start From 01 December 2020 and in this article, you can find some important details related to AFCAT 1 2021 notification. Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in JANUARY 2022 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/ SSC for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch).
Branches, Course Number and Vacancies:
Type of Commission:
- PC for Men: Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
- SSC for Men & Women: The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Non-extendable). The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-Tech) branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and merit. Grant of Permanent Commission (PC) would be considered during the last one year of service subject to service requirements, availability of vacancies, willingness, suitability and merit.
- Flying Branch: 20 to 24 years as on 01 January 2022 i.e. born between 02 January 1998 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive). Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 year i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical/ Non-Technical) Branches: 20 to 26 years as on 01 January 2022 i.e. born between 02 January 1996 to 01 January 2002 (both dates inclusive).
Training: Training will commence in the first week of Jan 2022 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad). The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments. PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
- Questions asked by Interviewing Officer in SSB Interview: CIQs Decoded
- Introspection- A Key to Know Yourself | Part1
- Thematic Apperception Test-TAT in SSB [Introduction]