AFCAT 2 2020 Admit Card for is available for download through Candidate Login from 15 Sept 2020. Please verify its contents, read the instructions which are to be strictly adhered to, and carry a printout copy of the Admit Card along with other mandatory documents to the allotted exam centre as per the scheduled date and time, as given in the Admit Card, AFCAT 02/2020 will now be conducted on 03rd, 04th and 05th Oct 2020. Admit Card is available for download through Candidate Login, https://afcat.cdac.in.
How to Download AFCAT Admit Card?
AFCAT 2 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of IAF i.e afcat.cdac.in. Steps to download the document are listed below:
- Log on to the official IAF website.
- Go to the ‘Candidate Login’ tab and then click on ‘AFCAT 2 2020 – Cycle’.
- Enter AFCAT login credentials such as username/ Email ID, Password, and security code.
- Admit card will appear in a new tab.
- Verify all the details like name, registration number, examination center, etc. given on the hall ticket.
- Download the admit card and print a colored copy of it.
Details on AFCAT Admit Card:
Candidates are to ensure that the personal information in the front side of the e-Admit card is as per the details provided by them during the registration process. They are also advised to read the instructions given at the rear of the e-Admit card beforehand.
During AFCAT 2 2020, the invigilator will check the details given on the admit card to verify the identity of the student. The admit card will contain the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Date and Time of Examination
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Mailing Address
- PwD Candidate (if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Candidate’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Name and address of examination center allotted to the student
- Exam related guidelines
Discrepancy in AFCAT Admit Card:
If the candidate does not receive his/her admit card through their registered email ID or is not able to download the same from the mentioned website or if there is any error/discrepancy/anomaly in the e-admit card, he/she must inquire from AFCAT Query Cell at C-DAC, Pune immediately.
Phone Nos.: 020-25503105 or 020-25503106
E-Mail: [email protected]
Documents Required along with Admit Card:
Applicants must carry 1 copy of AFCAT 2 2020 Admit Card, 1 passport size photograph (same as that used for registration) and original identity proof. Individuals should ensure that the details mentioned on the ID proof and hall ticket of the exam are the same. They can get any one of the following documents as photo identity proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter’s ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College ID card
Exam Day Guidelines:
This year there has been a major change in the Exam Day Guidelines for the AFCAT 2 2020 Exam. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, some additional instructions are given for candidates that are mandatory to be followed by every candidate. Some of them are listed below.
- Candidates have to wear a mask without which they won’t be allowed to enter the exam center.
- The candidate has to carry their own 50 ml sanitizer and water bottle (transparent).
- Every candidate’s mobile phone should already have Aarogya Setu App which will be checked by the Security guard before the entry.
- Any candidate who does not have a smartphone must carry a self-attested declaration form.
- The candidate must carry his/her own belongings as the exchange of things won’t be allowed in the exam hall.
- All candidates are required to bring the documents that have been listed above.
- 101 Most Important Vocabulary Words for NDA, CDS, AFCAT, Navy & Air Force Exams
- Thematic Apperception Test-TAT in SSB [Introduction]
- Questions asked by Interviewing Officer in SSB Interview: CIQs Decoded
- Introspection- A Key to Know Yourself | Part1